CleanMax Solar has commissioned a 1,200 kWp rooftop solar plant at the manufacturing facility of the Danube Group.
Structured as a Build, Own and Operate solar plant, the plant is owned and operated by Clean Max Solar. Under this structure, the customer only pays for the solar electricity as and when it is generated.
The rooftop solar power plant is expected to meet 50% of the manufacturing unit’s annual electricity requirement and will help the Danube Group save more AED 300,000 every year on its electricity bills.Quick Facts
- Capacity 1,200 kWp
- CO2 abated 845 tons annually
- % of client energy output met 50%
- Saving per annum (AED) 300,000
- Location Techno Park, Dubai
- Additional Info: 1. Metal sheet roof
2. Spread across 4 buildings